The Fun of Buying Domain Names

When I first started POP! Public Relations, www.pop-pr.com was the only site available, although I wanted www.poppr.com. As it would be, I was talking to a potential partner today, and he wondered why I had not used www.poppr.com, as it would be easier without the dash.

I went to Go Daddy after the call to see if www.poppr.com was available, and it was! So I registered the site and also am having www.poppr.com masked and forwarded to www.pop-pr.com.

A big thank you to PR Fuel's Ben Silverman, who set me up with the potential partner today. The work would be public relations for biotech companies, which would position POP! Public Relations very well in Arizona for the launch of the Translational Genomics Research Institute. Let's keep our fingers crossed for this one.

Comments
No comments

Post a Comment