Musings from POP! PR on MarketingSherpa's Reader's Choice Awards

I just received this email from June Holaday, the Marketing Project Manager from MarketingSherpa...
Thought you'd like to know your blog Musings from POP! Public Relations was nominated for MarketingSherpa's 2nd Annual Reader's Choice Blog Awards, and the voting starts today at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=333931095143

Yes, you can post the link to your blog and ask your own fans to vote for you, but please no ballot stuffing (not that someone as reputable as you would ever stoop to such a thing.)

Voting ends Wednesday June 8th, and then we'll announce the winners.

Prizes this year include a "Winner" icon for your Blog, a special coffee mug, and your name and blog URL on our site and in a press release.

Good luck!

Well, this is very neat and cool, and I thank the people that nominated me. I like to think that my and posts helped people think of me, but I also know that I have been neglecting this blog.

I have some great stuff to write, but post-media tour work, plus contributed articles and other writing, and well, I need to clear my plate. That, plus 110+ degree weather is such a downer when trying to write.

So, as June noted, I need to blog more during the voting period. I'm up against a bunch of great PR bloggers, so read all of us, and leave comments.


Technorati Tags:




Comments
6 comments
  1. Congrats on the nomination, Jeremy. It's well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that - congrats and well deserved. Also - thanks for reaching out to me and helping me undestand the PR and blogosphere world better. I appreciate that and enjoy our chats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already voted. Sorry. I clicked on Excellent for your blog. Is that okay? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the nomination!
    I'll vote later.
    As I wrote before, PR face 2 face is a great idea and also your attitude to PR seems to be very serious. Well, keep go on Jeremy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jeremy!

    Well deserved nomination.

    And Blake, Jeremy's great about doing that... just ask my students.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Always happy to see a smart malcontent succeeding! ;~>
    Dida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment