- Welcome to the conference - Seth Godin unveils Squidoo and discusses building a community and how corporates might want to do less, not try to do more.
- The Power of Communities - and how should/can you work with such online communities and blogs.
- How McDonald's has implemented blogs - one question that I didn't ask and hindsight should have is how is Al Golin or Golin/Harris involved.
- Marketing and Conversations - how marketing departments should be talking with, not talking to, customers.
- CBS and Crisis Communications - how CBS has had to deal with crisis, and they view bloggers.
Not much better, but okay. However, when someone from Porter Novelli asked a question, and introduced herself, Rubel said "oh, a future waitress."
Like I have said before - nice of people to defend the industry. From one supposed future waiter to another one (or likely to a busboy) thanks for the inappropriate snide comment, doyen. Even if it was meant in jest, it was plain rude and insulting to the profession.