RSS Feeds for PR

Okay, so it's not exactly a week that has passed since my last posting ... it has been a day. But, after a day at work at POP! Public Relations, I decided to post more.

Some more things of interest, and answers to my posting below.

I found a great introduction to RSS and how to use them for public relations from PR Opinion. There's a great tutorial, some great information, and now I can try to set-up an RSS feed, and I think I will add that to my contact information on press releases. Should be interesting.

PR Opinion also has some great articles on choosing a PR firm and has a great link to an article from Robin Good on using blogs for effective PR.

Have to also thank my friend Ben Silverman for posting my blog in his newsletter, PR Fuel, today on my postings from yesterday.
Comments
No comments

Post a Comment